The Old Mill is the oldest building in Egerkingen, built in 1614. A mill is mentioned as early as 1385 in a marriage contract drawn up by Knight Hug von Falkenstein, who bequeathed it to his wife as a dowry. The Dünnern river regulation project deprived the mill of its water power, after which it continued to operate on electricity until 1970. In 1985, the municipality purchased the property. Since its restoration in 1991, it has been used by government agencies for meetings and can be rented by clubs, companies, and private individuals. The Old Mill features a beautiful French garden.