Skip to main content

village center

In the village center, old farmhouses still line Martinstrasse. These buildings are already listed on the village map drawn up by surveyor Ludwig Erb in 1724, though most have since been remodeled. Houses Nos. 12/14 and 16 have been documented as standing since 1649 and 1637, respectively. 

House No. 7 (Beckenhaus) was destroyed by a major fire in 1839 and subsequently rebuilt.